- For added stability Saddle Bags are placed at the entrance, middle and exit of the tunnel to secure the tunnel from rolling.
- For added safety our 6” wide joining strap rests on the spiral ribbing and will not compress the tunnel.
- Saddle Bags are fully adjustable and can be used on all tunnel diameters manufactured at our facility.
- Complete with carrying handle straps.
- Saddle Bags can be filled with a bag of sand or water to weigh them down.
- We recommend 2 pair per tunnel (1 pair at the entrance / 1 pair at the exit of the tunnel). For the 20 foot tunnels many customers are now placing a pair in the middle of the tunnel for added stability.
- Manufactured in the same PVC material as our Traditional tunnels our Saddle Bags are UV resistant to fading, weatherproof, mildew and rot resistant as well.
- Available in all colors.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250.00 to Canadian provinces and the continental USA. A $40.00 flat rate for shipping will be charged on orders under $250. Please contact [email protected] for a shipping quote to the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Alaska and Hawaii BEFORE placing your order online.
All orders are subject to a 10% Processing and Handling Fee.
All USA orders are subject to a $20 Export Documentation Fee.
USA Customs fees for shipments crossing the border to the USA are the responsibility of the customer and are not billed from Schauenburg Industries Ltd.