- Our Sure Grip tunnels are available in the standard 24” diameter.
- All manufacturing takes place in our facility and other diameters can be accommodated upon customer request.
- We offer a choice of 4” or 6” coil pitch. Pitch refers to the spacing of the wire ribbing.
- The AAC does not distinguish between coil pitch. However, the USDAA requires 4” pitch for competition.
- Standard lengths available are 10’, 15’ and 20’.
- We can also manufacture special lengths as required. Please contact us at [email protected] for a quote on special orders.
- These premium tunnels carry a 2 year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Some restrictions apply.
- We have looked at tunnel design from every angle; with proper handling and care the Sure Grip Agility Tunnels will last for years.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $250.00 to Canadian provinces and the continental USA. A $40.00 flat rate for shipping will be charged on orders under $250. Please contact [email protected] for a shipping quote to the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Alaska and Hawaii BEFORE placing your order online.
All orders are subject to a 10% Processing and Handling Fee.
All USA orders are subject to a $20 Export Documentation Fee.
USA Customs fees for shipments crossing the border to the USA are the responsibility of the customer and are not billed from Norvent Mine & Tunneling Ventilation